Beer, Brats & Bots
It’s time once again for our annual robot wrestling spectacular! Beer, Brats and Bots is a one-day, throw-down, robot challenge. If you missed our first BBB, you won’t want to miss it this year.
Beer, Brats and Bots! A mind-blurring battle of brawn, brains, beauty and brilliance!
Two bots enter … one bot leaves!
Are you brave, bold and bowerful? If you have what it takes, YOU can be the robot command team and take your place among the gods!
Or just watch the action, learn the ropes and celebrate the victors.
What you will need to compete:
- 3-5 individuals with the right skills set to eviscerate your robotic competition!
- An appetite for beer or root beer and brats.
- A flair for the dramatic.
- A friendly, play-fair attitude. (snicker, snicker)
We provide your basic bot and the ingredients needed to turn it into a cute little tide of destruction! It’s time to get your team together and get ready to rumble!!!
Bring the whole family and enjoy the carnage.
- 10 a.m. – Noon: Teams arrive and work to get their bot ready!
- Noon – 1 p.m.: Open for lunch to all ticketholders (anyone not a team can now join the fun) … mmm, brats!
- 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.: Everyone sticks around for the robot mayhem –er, competition!
Tickets are $10, available at Eventbrite.
Planning to test your mettle in the competition? At least one team member must attend our competiton preparation day to gain insight about the robots and competition rules. Prep Day takes place at the Hub noon to 3 p.m. Feb. 20.
Saturday, February 27, 2016 – 10:00am to 4:00pm