Classes & Workshops: Digital Design
October 26 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Vector Design – Turn your idea into reality!
An important step in learning how to use several of our makerspace tools involves uploading a vector design for your masterpiece to come to life. This workshop is your chance to learn how to create a vector using the free vector design Inkscape software. We cannot wait for you to unlock your creativity and show off your skills! Please bring your own laptop, if possible.
- Dates: October 26
- Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Location: 204 E 4th St. North Little Rock, AR 72114
- Cost: $32 for Hub members & $40 for non-members
- Ages: 18+
- Level: Intro
- Prerequisite: None
- Sessions: 1
- Time Per Session: 2 hours
- Instructor: Kendle Carter
- Next Step: CNC, Screenprinting 101, Laser
The Innovation Hub helps to fill the social void that comes from working at home or starting a business as a solo entrepreneur. There’s always a smiling face in the ‘lobby’ area, and people who want to help others succeed.
Kari Persson, Innovation Hub Member
- MWF 9AM to 5PM
- TTH 9AM to 8PM