The Innovation Hub helps inventors, entrepreneurs and manufacturers design, prototype, build, test and deliver new products. We have completed successful projects with a variety of companies and inventors, and we work closely with some of Arkansas’s best designers and engineers to meet the needs of our clients. Through the joint collaboration of Arkansas Economic Development Commission Manufacturing Solutions and the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub, we are able to guide clients from product idea to commercialization.
Request a Quote
Ideation & Consulting
- We provide guidance when you have an idea for a project and are either unsure of how it can be made or would like an improved version
- We assist when you have a specific problem you would like to solve and need help finding solutions that meet critical needs.
- We create detailed CAD files and plan out fabrication methods and procedures to guarantee the manufacturability of the product. Note: These services are also available a la carte.
Specific Design Services Offered
- We offer creation and conversion of 2D designs into industry standard vector files for use in fabrication of products using CNC mills, laser cutters, and in screen printing studios.
- We also offer optimization and repair of previously created 2D vector designs for use in fabrication of products using CNC mills or lasers.
- We offer modelling services for both 3D CAD and 3D Sculpture file creation. These files can then be 3D printed, CNC machined, or purchased for later use.
- We assist with any stage of projects involving electronic controls or automation, including: initial concept, bread-boarding, circuit board fabrication, and microcontroller selection and programming.
- We assist with designing unique furniture pieces or other items made out of wood.
- We offer fabrication services for both one-off custom pieces and manufacturing of small quantities.
3D Printing | FDM
- The most common and economical type of 3D printing. FDM printing uses layers of heated plastic to build your design literally from the ground up.
Our facility offers many FDM printers, currently, the largest build volume for a single material print is 11.8” L x 12” W x 18” H with a layer height of 0.004” (PLA and PLA+ only).
- For prints that requires specialty materials, the maximum printable size is 8.3” L x 8.3” W x 9.84” H with a layer height of 0.05 mm. Compatible filament types that the can be used on these printers are PLA, ABS, PET, Ninjaflex, and nylon.
3D Printing | SLA
- For higher quality prints we have two Formlabs SLA printers that have a maximum build volume of 5.7” x 5.7” x 6.9” with a layer height of 0.001”. These printers use a UV curing resin. A wide range of resins are available for whatever implementation you may need from castable wax and flexible rubber to strong & high temperature rated resins than can be used to test injection molding.
Laser Cutting & Engraving
- We have several CNC CO2 laser cutter/engraver machines in house, the largest of which is a 100 Watt laser with a cutting area of 48”x36”. With our lasers we can cut shapes out of many materials and etch an image onto even more materials. The maximum cut depth of our lasers is one-half an inch.
- We have a several CNC Routers to that are able to handle a variety of materials.
- In the wood shop we build everything from beginner projects, such as cutting boards, to advanced projects like live edge slab tables.
Sawtastic-basic class teaching how to use the different saws we have in the shop safely
Laser Cutting & Engraving Reference Table
*through special materials such as Cermark
CNC Reference Table
Recognizing our Production Partners
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 6 pm